In this blog I am going to show you how you can share your pc’s internet through WiFi.
Things you need:-
1) Windows 7 PC with WiFi chip.
2) WiFi with 802.11 B/G/N (N is needed to enable Access Point).[Please make sure that Microsoft Virtual Miniport Adapter is Enabled]
3) An internet connected to the laptop
4) A device that will connect to pc via wi-fi.
First of all, Enable Internet connection sharing from the properties of a connected connection.
2) Type netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=<connection name> key=<desired key (5 or 8 digit)> keyusage=persistent
For example, netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=testing key=testing1234 keyusage=persistent
3) Since you have set the settings you need the connection to start. And to do that you will need to:
a) Use the shortcuts to Start (Shortcuts download link is at the bottom of this post.)
b) Use that box to start (bit difficult)
3) (b) Start the connection by typing netsh wlan start hostednetwork
Open Network and Sharing Center and you will see your connections there.
Here Network 98 is the main Internet connection and Testing is the wi-fi connection which we started.
These are the screenshots of two device which show the WiFi AP Connection.
Password – amosthecoolboy.blogspot.in
Update your WiFi drivers here : Update Laptop Drivers and PC drivers using DriverIdentifier