In this tutorial, i will show you how can you recover you phone and get the stock firmware..
1) Odin3 v1.85 (check below for attached one).
2) Latest/Any S7562 flash file.
3) PC running Windows XP SP2/SP3, Windows 7/Vista SP1/SP2 or Windows 8
4) A Samsung Certified Data Cable (Usually found in the phone box)
5) Samsung Galaxy S Duos with Battery at least 40% charged
- Download Odin (Check Below)
- Download the latest flash file, Just search S7562 Firmware in Google
- Extract the Odin3 v1.85.zip file, there you’ll find three files.
- Run Odin3 v1.85.exe
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” is ticked.
- Now extract the downloaded flash file, it will have the md5/tar file.
- Go back to Odin and click on PDA and locate the md5/tar file stored in your pc.
- Now you have to boot your phone into Download Mode . Press Volume DOWN + Home + Power Key, wait for the download mode options to come and then press Volume UP key to enter/continue to Download Mode.
- Connect phone to PC/Laptop and Check Odin It will show COM Port And Now Click on Start in Odin and wait for the task to finish.
- Disconnect your phone after the Odin shows Pass! … And you’re done.
Things to Note:-
1) Your laptop should be at least 50% Charge to ensure no Power Failure.
2) Do not disconnect the phone while the flashing process is running.
3) Do not use USB HUBs to connect device to Laptop.
4) Perform this only if you want to get the Stock Firmware back, else use Reset option.
Please do ask if you find this difficult to perform. Reply here..
S7562 Firmware : https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-s-duos/GT-S7562/