Sometimes we forget our passwords.
Mi Account : We all have to create different accounts on the phone to enjoy all services of the phone/software. For example, Google account is needed for Play store. We create Mi Account too while first setting up the our xiaomi phone. And in most case we forget the password. This blog is about how one can reset the Mi Account on their Redmi Note 3 phone before or after resetting the phone.
Note: This method is not intended to promote the use on stolen devices.
- Redmi Note 3 Phone – Fastboot accessible
- 1 USB cable
- Edl mode file (you can manually boot into it too) | Link Below
- Mi Account Reset/Remover software | Link Below
- A computer that is running windows 7/8/8.1/10 64-bit (it was tested on a 64-bit OS).
- Download and Extract Edl file.
- Download and Extract the Reset tool.
- Close other applications/softwares on computer.
- Please disable your antivirus otherwise it might delete the reset tool.
- Turn off your Redmi Note 3 and then press and hold the volume down + power key. It will show/boot into fastboot mode.
- Connect RN3 to the computer and run the reboot.bat file to boot your RN3 into EDL(qualcomm 9008 loader) mode.
- Your RN3 screen will go blank, don’t worry it’s in the loader mode. Now run/open the Reset Tool.
- Select Redmi Note 3 from the right box on the tool application.
- Click on “remove account”.
- Disconnect the phone after you see success or done.
- And now press and hold the power button to boot.
- You will probably not get the Mi Account sign in notification now.
Files to Download:
- Edl boot command file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7c1j6qvfcp8n8gi/
- Mi Account reset tool: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ruhxbzn76nzuc41/ Password – technicalbeast.com
- Redmi Note 3 fastboot rom (if anything goes wrong): http://bigota.d.miui.com/V18.104.22.168.MHOMIDL/kenzo_global_images_V22.214.171.124.MHOMIDL_20170425.0000.00_6.0_global_d25b57383a.tgz
Please note that Technicalbeast.com doesn’t hold any responsibilities of misuse of this tool. There is nothing we can do if you lose any data after/while using this tool.